Broken street lamp? Damage to playground equipment? Pothole in road?
With all new developments there is a period of time when reactive repairs are difficult to manage as the local authority have not adopted roads and the developers are slow to respond.
JPCA, your Community Association, have agreed a process with the developers of Wykery Copse and Jennett's Park whereby your faults and concerns can be reported
Faults and problems can now be reported using the 'fixmystreet' website.
1. Go to www.fixmystreet.com
2. Enter the postcode where the fault/problem is or use the map
3. Ensure that the pointer is showing correct location on map
4. In 'subject' box enter brief details of problem (eg pothole, broken light, etc)
5. Use the 'details' box to describe what the problem/fault is. Please include the location and nearest junction or street number, information that will help to find problem
6. Select a 'category'
7. If you have a photograph, upload it
8. Remember to include an email address
9. Once you have submitted your fault/problem you will receive an email with a reference number - something like http://www.fixmystreet.com/report/324534. Please email your reference
number to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, address and a contact number
10. Your 'Community Association' will also receive details via an online feed with the fixmystreet website and will forward the details to the appropriate person that manages problems/faults on the appropriate development AND the local councillor
11. Please remember that if the fault/problem worsens, is repaired or is still outstanding after a number of days to email email@example.com with your update
12. The 'Community Association' will keep a log of all reported faults and updates it receives
Another resident may have already reported the same problem or concern. A list of the last 10 reported faults within a 2km radius of Jennett's Park can be found by clicking here
You can also check online at www.fixmystreet.com where you can sign-up for alerts to your own email inbox
Saturday 27 February
For more information,
Click here for further information and an online enquiry form
Click here for Community Centre's Duty Manager number and a map showing location of the centre